Tashauna A. K. Grannum
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Conveyancing, Resort Development and Real Estate Development
- Employment and Labour Law
- Sports, Media and Entertainment Law
- Commercial, Business and Trade Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Tel: (876) 929-9677-8
- Fax: (876) 929-5755
Tashauna was admitted to practice in December 2017 and is a member of our litigation team. Tashauna’s areas of practice include civil and commercial litigation, conveyancing and family law.
She is a graduate of the University of the West Indies, Mona where she earned her Bachelor of laws degree with honours. Tashauna later obtained her LEC from the Norman Manley Law School where she graduated on the Principal’s Honour Roll and was the recipient of the Hon Justice Courtenay Scipio Orr Memorial Prize for Criminal Practice and Procedure and the Law of evidence and the Chairman’s prize for law of evidence, remedies and Civil Practice and Procedure.
Tashauna is also a member of Jamaican Bar Association. In her spare time she likes to read, play football and practice Taekwondo in which she currently holds a fourth degree black belt.