HMF’s Pensions Law practice group provides deep and wide-ranging expert advice which is both commercial and industry specific. We advise on all aspects of pension scheme regulation, management and restructuring. Acting for some of the largest schemes in Jamaica, the team has advised on some of the most significant restructuring and mergers of pension plans in Jamaica.
Our pension lawyers provide services in:
- Pension plan governance and administration.
- Asset transfers, mergers and wind-ups
- Pensions trustee training.
- Drafting and preparing pension plan constitutive and compliance documents.
- Handling all legal aspects required for compliance & approval of plans with relevant legislation.
- Amendment of pension plan documents.
- Wind ups of pension plans.
- Conversion of pension plans.
- Providing legal advice on various issues related to pension plans.
- Interfacing with relevant regulatory bodies on behalf of pension funds.