Weiden O. Daley
- Company Law, Corporate Reorganisation and Restructuring
- Conveyancing, Resort Development and Real Estate Development
- Commercial, Business and Trade Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatization and Joint Ventures
- Tel: (876) 929-9677-8
- Fax: (876) 929-5755
Admitted to practice in Jamaica in 2005. Weiden is a graduate of the University of the West Indies and the Norman Manley Law School. He joined the firm as an Associate in 2005 and was admitted as a Partner in May, 2012.
Weiden practices in various areas of commercial law including acquisitions, and electronic transactions law.
Weiden also practises in corporate, commercial and administrative/public law litigation, and has appeared in litigation in the various courts of Jamaica (both at first instance and the appellate levels) as well as arbitrations.He has appeared on behalf of our clients before various statutory and regulatory bodies, including Commissioner of Taxpayer Appeals and the Anti-Dumping and Subsidies Commission.
Since 2004, he has been a member of the Board of Independent Jamaican Council for Human Rights. He is an Associate Tutor at the Norman Manley Law School.