- Banking, Capital Markets and other Financial Services
- Company Law, Corporate Reorganisation and Restructuring
- Conveyancing, Resort Development and Real Estate Development
- Environmental Law and Compliance
- Estate Planning, Probate, Wills and Trusts
- Intellectual Property
- Maritime, Shipping and Aviation Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatization and Joint Ventures
- Mining and Energy Law
- Tel: (876) 929-9677-8
- Fax: (876) 929-5755
Admitted to practice in Jamaica in 1991. Shelley-Anne was educated at the University of the West Indies and the Norman Manley Law School. She practised as an Associate at a prominent Jamaican law firm and later as a Partner at another leading Jamaican law firm, where she served as head of the Probate & Conveyancing Department. She joined HMF in January, 2011.
Shelley-Anne practises in the areas of property sales and acquisitions, commercial, mining and maritime law as well as mortgage financing. Her practice also includes probate and the administration and distribution of estates. She also has expertise in the area of real estate development, having acted as counsel in respect of several real estate development projects. She is a member of the Conveyancing Committee of the Jamaican Bar Association.