Justine A. Collins
- Banking, Capital Markets and other Financial Services
- Company Law, Corporate Reorganisation and Restructuring
- Conveyancing, Resort Development and Real Estate Development
- Environmental Law and Compliance
- Commercial, Business and Trade Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Maritime, Shipping and Aviation Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatization and Joint Ventures
- Mining and Energy Law
- Sports, Media and Entertainment Law
- Tel: (876) 929-9677-8
- Fax: (876) 929-5755
Justine was admitted to practice in Jamaica in December 2016 and obtained her Bachelor of Laws with honours from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus. She obtained her Legal Education Certificate from the Norman Manley Law School. Justine read for her Masters of Laws in Commercial and Corporate Law at Queen Mary, University of London in 2017.
During her tenure at the University of the West Indies, Justine served as the Public Relations Officer for the Sir Frank Worrell Hall.
While at the University of London, she was a Research Assistant and co-authored a paper regarding the application of Bitcoin blockchain technology to online identification. She also served as a Residential Assistant.
Having joined the Firm in 2017 as an Associate, her primary areas of practice are commercial and corporate law. She enjoys volunteering and traveling.