André K. Sheckleford
- Company Law, Corporate Reorganisation and Restructuring
- Conveyancing, Resort Development and Real Estate Development
- Employment and Labour Law
- Commercial, Business and Trade Law
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatization and Joint Ventures
- Tel: (876) 929-9677-8
- Fax: (876) 929-5755
Admitted to practice law in Jamaica in July 2017 and currently an associate focusing on commercial litigation, André is a Commonwealth Scholar and the holder of a Master of Laws Degree from the University of Cambridge, the Legal Education Certificate (Principal's Honour Roll) from the Norman Manley Law School, a Bachelor of Laws Degree (first-class honours) and a Bachelor of Sciences Degree (first-class honours) in physics and computing from the University of the West Indies. André has been the recipient of numerous prizes in his scholastic pursuits.
As an avid academic with a passion for teaching, André has lectured at the University of the West Indies in many different disciplines, including physics, computing and is a currently a lecturer in international economic law and property law at the Faculty of Law at the Mona Campus. His love for advocacy has also seen him participate in prominent mooting competitions as well as participation in student government in his more formative years.